Temperate Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you say TR compares to other aquatic sites?

+4
AquaticEngineer
Jacobnano
sivart33
Hero
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How would you say TR compares to other aquatic sites? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you say TR compares to other aquatic sites?

Post by Rambo July 16th 2010, 1:11 pm

Good! It is nice to hear that. Smile
Rambo
Rambo
Starry Flounder

Back to top Go down

How would you say TR compares to other aquatic sites? - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you say TR compares to other aquatic sites?

Post by JonAlresfordUK July 16th 2010, 6:28 pm

Comparison to other forums

Ultimate Reef - members 24,365
Reef Cove - closed
Reefs UK- members 4661
Reefsafe - members 1506
Temperate Reef - members 59

I would say that this is a niche market at the moment - the starting from small beginnings Very Happy
JonAlresfordUK
JonAlresfordUK
Catalina Goby

http://www.herpetologic.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaticEngineer July 16th 2010, 7:38 pm

I personally hope it stays a niche market so I can enjoy it longer. As soon as they are selling spiney lumpsuckers in petco the collecting laws will all tighten up like a mofo.
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo July 16th 2010, 8:04 pm

Agreed. I really hope temperate reefs dont get to popular. It would hurt our ecosytems pretty bad.
Rambo
Rambo
Starry Flounder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero July 17th 2010, 12:12 am

Rambo wrote:
Wow nice way to put it. what ever happened to Bluntokian? and ocean? they used to be on here a lot.

Bluntokian is tending to his life, safe to say, and Ocean is either staying on MFK for the time being or is having problems with his internet.

JonAlresfordUK wrote:Comparison to other forums

Ultimate Reef - members 24,365
Reef Cove - closed
Reefs UK- members 4661
Reefsafe - members 1506
Temperate Reef - members 59

I would say that this is a niche market at the moment - the starting from small beginnings Very Happy
Comparison to Reef Central...

RC - 241,686 members vs TR - 59 members... But I like how we're smaller. We don't have trolls or any of those people.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

How would you say TR compares to other aquatic sites? - Page 2 Empty Pretty awesome

Post by loyalhero90 July 17th 2010, 12:14 am

I really like the site. And actually the small number of people isn't too bad either... with other forums there are SO many threads and so many different subjects Unsure. This site is kind of relaxing, easy to surf through information and everyone is so nice and encouraging . As a whole this site is pretty awesome compared to others. Hope this comment helps!

Last edited by loyalhero90 on July 17th 2010, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'with other threads' changed to 'with other forums')
loyalhero90
loyalhero90
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero July 17th 2010, 12:20 am

loyalhero90 wrote:I really like the site. And actually the small number of people isn't too bad either... with other threads there are SO many threads and so many different subjects Unsure. This site is kind of relaxing, easy to surf through information and everyone is so nice and encouraging . As a whole this site is pretty awesome compared to others. Hope this comment helps!

Definitely Smile.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2