Temperate Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

2 posters

Go down

hello Empty hello

Post by northwest October 13th 2009, 10:11 pm

hey everyone!

my Names Aidan and i live in southern b.c (on Vancouver Island) and have been kept temperate before.... with very good success.

right now i have 5 freshwaters going one heavily planted, one Tanganyika 90 gallon and two ten gallon with plants, and a 30 gallon breeder tank. oh yea and one 10 gallon nano reef.

had a 30 gallon native reef, but was basically guiding myself through it. did well. ended up having fish spawns. but then took the tank down.

2 years afterward, i decided that i wanted another temperate reef. not quite up yet. Mad its a 50 gallon 1/2 inch glass, 14 inches tall, 3 feet wide, and 2 feet long. got a 1/4th horsepower aqua logic chiller.

i dont have the most money lying around so it will take a while.

just saying hello!
northwest
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

hello Empty Re: hello

Post by Hero October 13th 2009, 10:22 pm

Welcome to Temperate Reef! Sounds like you have a lot of tanks that you should start threads about! I have never seen a Tanganyika tank! I love reef tanks to Very Happy.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northwest October 13th 2009, 10:29 pm

yea i guess i do.... hehe. wait till i get some pics up... it has not water in it yet. just the sand and rock, and chiller

then i can start doing the fish profiles..... i had over 30 species... and already have my list for my tank Very Happy
northwest
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 13th 2009, 10:40 pm

Wow. Sounds like you have yourself a project Very Happy. I am in the process of setting one up for the second time also.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum