Temperate Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oceanpro Aquatics - Leafy Sea Dragon

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Oceanpro Aquatics - Leafy Sea Dragon Empty Oceanpro Aquatics - Leafy Sea Dragon

Post by Hero September 29th 2009, 6:43 pm

Leafy Sea Dragon
Oceanpro Aquatics - Leafy Sea Dragon Leafy_Seadragon
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Oceanpro Aquatics - Leafy Sea Dragon Empty Re: Oceanpro Aquatics - Leafy Sea Dragon

Post by Brent September 30th 2009, 12:23 pm

It costs $4 850!!!

And their information on Puffers is wrong, which leads me to believe that their information on everything might be a bit off.

Not to mention the spelling errors Razz
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Oceanpro Aquatics - Leafy Sea Dragon Empty Re: Oceanpro Aquatics - Leafy Sea Dragon

Post by Hero September 30th 2009, 4:53 pm

Well buy the fish there and come here for information on them Wink.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent October 1st 2009, 1:42 pm

I guess that could work. Wink
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 1st 2009, 6:36 pm

Of course. Maybe someday i can open my own temperate livestock supplier online.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent October 1st 2009, 9:27 pm

And then when I'm older I'll go into business with the non-temperate species and we'll roll in our glory! (and money...)

Hahaha
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 1st 2009, 10:32 pm

You can be an east coast supplier and i could be a west coast one!
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent October 3rd 2009, 11:30 am

We have our business outline already!
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 3rd 2009, 1:57 pm

Now we just need the proper facilities...
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent October 3rd 2009, 2:48 pm

And Licenses.... Dammit, that means we need money.
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 3rd 2009, 3:09 pm

Ha of course. I was tossing around the idea of possibly setting up 2-3 tanks and just selling anemones, crabs, and multiple inverts.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent October 3rd 2009, 3:21 pm

During university I'll probably set up a few breeders and such and sell the fry and plants/corals/anenomes to LFS for some extra money. Once I'm out of University I'll probably actually make it into a business. If you're still interested in a partnership between the East and the West then, we'll talk. Smile

I was thinking something like LiveAquaria for Canada and Europe, but if you join in, we can include more for the West as well. Just sayin'

I can get the money for facilities too, or atleast the whole Eastern Facility. I can probably get a few dollars over to you for the Western Facility too. I have ways, my friend. Ways. (don't ask questions Razz)

Anyways...
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 3rd 2009, 5:57 pm

Yeah. I am planning on a facility somewhere in southern california that will ship to all the U.S. and possibly western canada. The business would be called TemperateAquaria. Together we could supply the U.S. Canada, & Europe!

I wonder how LiveAquaria was started.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent October 3rd 2009, 7:50 pm

Hoorah!

Hmm... Good question.

TemperateAquaria is a good name except I wanted to supply a few tropical species as well (puffers, boxfish, burrfish, clownfish, blennies, eels, tangs, tasslefish, sharks and a couple others I can't seem to remember at the moment). As well, some tropical inverts, corals and anemones.

So basically, it's a full marine stock-list. I may have to add a few freshwater species (puffers, eels and sharks) to that list too...
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 3rd 2009, 9:42 pm

Hmm together we could operate TA and then you could also supply freshwater species under a different company name or just supply FW species as well as tropical marine under the name of TemperateAquaria.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent October 3rd 2009, 9:56 pm

I like the idea of a different company name. I think it would be easier for customers to grasp Laughing

Well, seeing as the new company would be supplying everything but temperate livestock I'd need a name that was reflective of the full stock-list... Help?
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 3rd 2009, 10:10 pm

Um....were talking tropical FW and SW species?
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent October 3rd 2009, 10:12 pm

Correct. And plants, corals, LR etc.
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 3rd 2009, 10:21 pm

Well. Maybe TropicalAquaria? It sort of works together. TropicalAquaria & TemperateAquaria supplying you with tropical and temperate aquarium livestock.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent October 3rd 2009, 10:25 pm

TropicalAquaria & TemperateAquaria Supplying you with tropical and temperate aquarium livestock as well as everything in between!

We'll supply supplies too, right? (Food, Medications, filters, heaters and chillers, tanks, light fixtures, sumps, skimmers etc.)

Too bad we can't use the "ArriveAlive Guarantee." It's catchy...
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 3rd 2009, 10:29 pm

Well i am not about equipment at the moment. Maybe later on. Right now i would just be supplying livestock and linking to drs. foster and smith for chillers.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent October 3rd 2009, 10:35 pm

Yeah, I'd definately start off with livestock too. That way we could create a trust (and gather enough worth) in order to bind a few contracts together with major suppliers and brands.
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 3rd 2009, 10:41 pm

Agreed. I just need to start researching on the breeding habits of most sessile inverts as well as fish. My goal is to acquire species of temperate cowfish and breed them and try to get a american population circulating the U.S. so there not as expensive.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brent October 3rd 2009, 10:46 pm

Same goes for me and Canada. Europe too, possibly.

I'd like to breed Clownfish too. The more expensive ones, preferably.
Brent
Brent
Garibaldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero October 3rd 2009, 10:53 pm

Yeah. At first i will most likely start an at home business having a room for breeding etc. and then once i make enough money buy a facility.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next