Temperate Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LED reef lighting build and guide with three parts to it

+2
Hero
Rambo
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LED reef lighting build and guide with three parts to it - Page 2 Empty Re: LED reef lighting build and guide with three parts to it

Post by loyalhero90 August 4th 2010, 3:31 pm

Wow your lights are so bright. Looks awesome! Cool
No...I haven't built my light yet. I was kind of waiting on the visual diagram I kind of thought you were making.
="I will be working on your visual diagram soon.
But you don't have to make one for me! Your not getting paid or anything (lol) so it's okay Embarassed .
BUT I've got the money saved up for the light (that's a start!)! Very Happy
loyalhero90
loyalhero90
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

LED reef lighting build and guide with three parts to it - Page 2 Empty Re: LED reef lighting build and guide with three parts to it

Post by Rambo August 4th 2010, 8:31 pm

oh I am sorry. I totally forgot when my computer lost a lot of files. I am not sure what happened. i will make one as soon as I can. things have been hectic lately.
Rambo
Rambo
Starry Flounder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo August 4th 2010, 9:00 pm

loyal hero. here is the diagram. tell me if you dont understand something. I mad it in paint so it is a little messLED reef lighting build and guide with three parts to it - Page 2 LEDdiagramforguyy.
Rambo
Rambo
Starry Flounder

Back to top Go down

Post by bigreefer January 10th 2012, 10:38 pm

i have been looking for someone that could posibly help me for a verylong time.....i have been looking into getting or building leds for my 55 gal tank...i would like to keep sps....what i dont understand is knowing how many and what power of lights i will need ????.....i would like to make the lighting in two halfs...pendants if you will to hang over the tank...two 19 in sections of heetsink is what im aiming at...can you help me...i know i will be using cree leds...but how many can i or should i put on each controller or can i run whole system on one ....i dont know...any help would be much appreaciated.....please help!!!!
bigreefer
bigreefer
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2