Temperate Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi!! New to the Temperate Reef Scene!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hi!! New to the Temperate Reef Scene!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi!! New to the Temperate Reef Scene!!

Post by Lil' Swimz$ November 8th 2009, 8:30 pm

I found it. Thanks! Very Happy I'm actually thinking of turning my 30 gallon salt some time in the future... I would like to build a sump for it, but that would be really hard.
Lil' Swimz$
Lil' Swimz$
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

Hi!! New to the Temperate Reef Scene!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi!! New to the Temperate Reef Scene!!

Post by Hero November 8th 2009, 8:48 pm

Were here to help Wink.

It actually wouldnt be that hard. First of all what kind of SW tank are you thinking about? FO, FOWLR, Reef, or Planted?
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluntokian November 8th 2009, 9:02 pm

In my opinion, If your going SW its FOWLR to begin with or its a waste. Then after that why not go reef?
Bluntokian
Bluntokian
Pacific Sunfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero November 8th 2009, 9:44 pm

Either way. With a tank as small as a thirty i would go with a 10g sump. All you would have to do is get glass dividers and silicone them in then you just make your fuge and have your input/output pumps. You can either go overflow or drille the tank. Most beginners go with an overflow but late regret it. However if you just go with a thirty fowlr you might not need a sump depending on what you want in the tank. I am guessing with someone from TPF you would want a puffer Laughing.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil' Swimz$ November 9th 2009, 11:46 pm

Yah. I'd probably go with a valentini. FOWLR sounds good. Although in the future I'd love a reef.
Lil' Swimz$
Lil' Swimz$
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil' Swimz$ November 9th 2009, 11:54 pm

Okay now its not there. Sad
Lil' Swimz$
Lil' Swimz$
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero November 10th 2009, 12:20 am

What's not there?
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2