Temperate Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article by Bob Fenner from July 2011 Aquarium Fish International

2 posters

Go down

Article by Bob Fenner from July 2011 Aquarium Fish International Empty Article by Bob Fenner from July 2011 Aquarium Fish International

Post by AquaticEngineer November 24th 2011, 1:52 pm

Keep your Cool with a Pacific Aquarium

http://www.shopanimalnetwork.com/SAN_DOWNLOAD/AF/AF1107x-6357eba2-2d12-4562-82c5-62157cbc3943.pdf

Hopefully the above link works, I had to track it down and find a pdf file to download.

The article goes over chiller selection, reducing condensation, filtration, lighting, water, and livestock selection.

Best of all, its all up to date information.
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

Article by Bob Fenner from July 2011 Aquarium Fish International Empty Re: Article by Bob Fenner from July 2011 Aquarium Fish International

Post by snapperhead November 28th 2011, 12:01 am

First Link works fine the other comes up small ..

Interesting read I am so glad I live 20min from the water and can collect my own ,but thats one of the main reasons I like temperate ,you never know what you might find..

Filtration needs could do with a little more information and types used .

Good general info artical if your interested in Temperate or sub tropical marine Aquariums and have no idea on what to do or whats needed ,its not like you can walk into a marine aquarium shop and get reliable info on temperate ,infact they tend to ask me more questions and show a keen interest in what we do because its so differant and we have to do it all ,from build the systems to the safe collecting of species ..

Thanks for sharing ,this ones in the save file..Very Happy
snapperhead
snapperhead
Round Stingray

Back to top Go down

Article by Bob Fenner from July 2011 Aquarium Fish International Empty Re: Article by Bob Fenner from July 2011 Aquarium Fish International

Post by AquaticEngineer November 28th 2011, 12:19 am

I have been trying to track it down and get a hard copy of it also.

I know what you mean about the LFS's asking you questions, me and a buddy who has a temperate tank are building a foam rock work display in a 1" thick 120 gallon cube for a LFS to put our livestock in when we start selling it at the beginning of the year.

I'm sure I'll get a LOT more questions when the tank is up and running since it'll be right next to the register at one of the largest saltwater stores in Oregon Very Happy
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down