Temperate Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the forums from Puget Sound, WA

3 posters

Go down

New to the forums from Puget Sound, WA Empty New to the forums from Puget Sound, WA

Post by Seriatopora April 30th 2012, 8:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd introduce myself. I've been out of the hobby for a couple years (kept many tropical reef tanks prior) while in graduate school but I'm a gainfully employed member of society now, so I'll have some money to start a new setup soon. I dive in the Puget Sound often so I'm going to try and collect some things myself when my tank is finally setup. I'm planning an 80 or so gal tank and am trying to do it on a budget so we'll see where it goes. I also posted some underwater shots from California and Washington in this thread:

https://temperatereef.forumotion.com/t441-california-and-washington-underwater-shots#9256

Pleasure to meet you all and I hope to contribute more in the future.
Seriatopora
Seriatopora
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

New to the forums from Puget Sound, WA Empty Re: New to the forums from Puget Sound, WA

Post by AquaticEngineer May 1st 2012, 3:08 am

Glad to see you over here Smile

I search craigslist at least once a day for deals on tanks and equipment, so if I see anything I'll let you know Smile

Hit me up if you ever head south at all, I'm just outside of Portland.
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

New to the forums from Puget Sound, WA Empty Re: New to the forums from Puget Sound, WA

Post by Hero May 1st 2012, 7:11 pm

Welcome to the Forums!
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seriatopora May 2nd 2012, 1:21 am

AquaticEngineer wrote:Glad to see you over here Smile

I search craigslist at least once a day for deals on tanks and equipment, so if I see anything I'll let you know Smile

Hit me up if you ever head south at all, I'm just outside of Portland.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it. I will definitely let you know if I head down south.
Seriatopora
Seriatopora
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum