Temperate Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coldwater Marine Aquatics!!! Coming January 2012!!!

4 posters

Go down

Coldwater Marine Aquatics!!! Coming January 2012!!! Empty Coldwater Marine Aquatics!!! Coming January 2012!!!

Post by AquaticEngineer December 4th 2011, 5:21 pm

Coldwater Marine Aquatics

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Coldwater-Marine-Aquatics/254401994611301

Hey guys, just wanted to share our facebook page and let you know how things are progressing with the business.

We are all set to start wholesaling/retailing coldwater marine fish and invertebrates for 2012!!!!

We even have some local fish stores that will be selling our livestock, one of which we are in the process of setting up a large coldwater display tank at.

So please take a minute and check us out on facebook and like our page Smile

Thanks
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

Coldwater Marine Aquatics!!! Coming January 2012!!! Empty Re: Coldwater Marine Aquatics!!! Coming January 2012!!!

Post by snapperhead December 9th 2011, 11:18 pm

Gave it a like for you, wish I could help supply Aussie temperate fish etc but the licences to collect are taking a red tape hick into the abyss and back ,funny how tropical have licences in abundance but down hear Im getting the full enviro impact studies and size regulations and the fact that there are no regulations in place to collect temperate suitable aquarium species..
snapperhead
snapperhead
Round Stingray

Back to top Go down

Coldwater Marine Aquatics!!! Coming January 2012!!! Empty Re: Coldwater Marine Aquatics!!! Coming January 2012!!!

Post by AquaticEngineer December 9th 2011, 11:58 pm

Thanks for the like Smile

Let me know how licensing goes down there for you. I'd love to find out more so I can plan trips in the future.
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero December 10th 2011, 3:47 pm

Wow, that's great! Keep us up to date! Very Happy

You guys might think of getting Google Plus page as well.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by finch6013 December 11th 2011, 12:04 am

Stew, I wonder what if anything selling to our area will do to collection rules in the future. Say if the cold water thing takes off in PDX and larger numbers of people start hitting the tide pools. Good luck, and I might have to send you a shopping list one of these days.
finch6013
finch6013
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by AquaticEngineer January 26th 2012, 2:34 am

If any of you guys are looking for something from the Northeast Pacific, hit me up with a PM.
AquaticEngineer
AquaticEngineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down