Temperate Reef
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any experience with Iceprobe Chillers?

3 posters

Go down

Any experience with Iceprobe Chillers? Empty Any experience with Iceprobe Chillers?

Post by Markushka January 19th 2010, 12:54 am

I've been looking to start a CW tank 10 - 20g in size and i'm wondering what chiller I should go with. I'm on a budget so don't want to get anything too expensive. I saw this one (http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/group/11442/product.web) that runs for about 200 with the controller, so i'm wondering if anyone has this one or can recommend a better one.
Markushka
Markushka
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

Any experience with Iceprobe Chillers? Empty Re: Any experience with Iceprobe Chillers?

Post by ~ocean January 19th 2010, 2:22 pm

That one is good, but not the best... anyways I hope PF chimes in because i'm not the best at choosing chillers Smile
~ocean
~ocean

Back to top Go down

Any experience with Iceprobe Chillers? Empty Re: Any experience with Iceprobe Chillers?

Post by Markushka January 20th 2010, 10:13 am

thanks, jamie on NR said they were alright, I'll go with it when I get some money, only going to make a 10g
Markushka
Markushka
Fish Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ocean January 21st 2010, 6:26 pm

cool!
~ocean
~ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero January 21st 2010, 9:48 pm

I wish you had posted sooner. LA was having a huge sales on aquarium chillers. If Jamie said it was alright then i am sure it is. $200 is also a really good price for a chiller.
Hero
Hero
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down